It has been two years since the beginning of the Pandemic. Over the past two years, many people lost their jobs or had to make a very tough decision to leave their job. Now that things are slowly creeping back to “normal”, you may find yourself asking questions such as:
- Is it safe to re-enter the workforce?
- What if my children’s school closes again?
- Are workplace vaccine mandates still a thing?
- What are the average payrates for my experience in my industry?
- Can I still opt for a hybrid or remote schedule?
- Are Employer’s still being flexible with working arrangements?
- Have I lost my skills? Will anyone want to hire me after being home for two years?
- Gasoline is so expensive. Can I find a job close to my home?
- I want to switch careers. How do I go about doing so?
- Are resumes still required to find a job?
These are just a few examples of important questions that are essential to know if you are returning to the workforce. Many things have changed, but many things have also stayed the same. McCallion Staffing is offering it’s first “ASK A RECRUITER” day on Wednesday, May 4th, 2022. Everyone is encouraged to call us between 8:30am-4:30pm at 215-855-8000 and speak openly with a Recruiter. McCallion Staffing works with companies spanning across multiple industries in the Greater Philadelphia Area, so our Recruiters can answer all your questions. This event is completely free with zero obligations and no strings attached. Our goal is to help our wonderful community. No appointment is needed. We hope to hear from you on Wednesday, May 4th!
Leave a Reply